Terms And Conditions
Last updated: April 22, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the Banyan Tree Brandvisers website (the “Service”) operated by Banyan Tree Brandvisers (“Us”, “We”, or “Our”).
Interpretation: The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Definitions: For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Maharashtra, India
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Banyan Tree Brandvisers, A-12, Amrutkumbha, Laxmi Park Colony, Rajendranagar, Navi Peth, Pune 411 030.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Banyan Tree Brandvisers’ website, accessible from banyantreebrandvisers.in
- You (referred to as either “You”, “Your”, “Yours” in this Agreement) means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Use of Service: The content and information on this website are for general information purposes only. Banyan Tree Brandvisers reserves the right to modify or remove content at any time without notice. We make no warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
User Conduct: When using our Service, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, or other materials that you upload, publish, or display on or through the Service. You agree not to:
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use the Service to post or transmit any material that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the Service to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, user accounts, or computer systems or networks connected to the Service.
Intellectual Property: All content on the Banyan Tree Brandvisers website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, is the property of Banyan Tree Brandvisers or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
Links to Third-Party Website: Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
Termination: We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Banyan Tree Brandvisers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Service, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or INR 11.00 if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Disclaimer: The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
- that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or
- that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
The exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Banyan Tree Brandvisers, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from or in connection with your use of the Service or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the India/Maharashtra without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Disputes Resolution: If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Service shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the India/Maharashtra. The arbitration shall be conducted in Pune, India/Maharashtra, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions: Banyan Tree Brandvisers reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 10 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://banyantreeinc.in/contact